From St. Louis

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Time flies

Well, as you will see, I've been reminiscing about times past, looking at all the pictures we've accumulated on our computer. No wonder it's so slow! I never cease to be amazed at how time flies. Seth is almost a year old and it just seems like the other day he was born! Right now he's playing underneath the desk I'm working at, laughing and making sounds of joy at his accomplishments at getting there. :) Oh, the simpler things in life. I need to be as happy as him. John heard that people who are happier don't get sick as easily. The flu is going around here, and the kids and I were close to stepping into an infected house yesterday. When we got home, we were all trying to be unusually happy in hopes that it would help prevent us from getting ill. :) So far so good! No, really, I know that God is the ultimate One that keeps us healthy, but He can do that by means. :) Still haven't passed those stones, at least to my knowledge. Something to be happy for! Well, maybe. Somebody needs to invent something to help keep your hands from freezing while you type at the computer. My hands are freezing! Must go waarrrrrmmmm them. Enjoy the snow you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home