From St. Louis

Thursday, November 10, 2005

He does love me!

Well, I'm not so hurt anymore! John just wanted to see how much Set loved him, so he threw himself on the floor crying, "Ouch! Ouch!" I jumped on him and acted like I was beating him up to see what Seth would do, and he just started laughing! So, John grabs my arms (which were around his neck) and Seth gets this concerned look on his face as if John was hurting me and he started crying! "Don't hurt my Mommy!" - his thoughts, not actual words. :) What a precious son. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • haha ... Matthew's the same way. He gets so protective of me if he thinks I'm getting hurt. Like the other night Ben was throwing a ball at Matthew, but hit me and I said 'hey!' So Matthew started crying saying "no hit mama wif da ball". Kids are so cute!!

    By Blogger Kathryn, at Monday, November 14, 2005 8:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home